PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

thats it!!, page-2

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    karlos 68---I gave you thumbs up---my observation is when a stock for whatever reason retraces like PEN has done since Fukushima--positive posters become 'punch-bags' for frustrated holders--particularly from those who bought in during a share-price run-up pre Fukushima--they were positive sentiment days--plenty thumbs-ups.

I have been buying a few over the last three years when the share-price has been down in the 'three's could not resist some on friday for 2.6.---in two to three years from now --when up and running the share-price should be many multiples up from here.

The uranium sector as we all know,went into free-fall after Fukushima 'the lights went out'--the industry is starting to stir again though--it wont go away-- there is too much investment in it--new reacters being designed--
    the Russians are onto something.

The recovery in uranium prices should coincide nicely with PEN's start-up in late 2013-2014 I'm giving them a bit more time.

Those with a long-term perspective-- now is good buying--pick up a few now and more if they go lower--in 6-12 mths you will probably be shouting me free-drinks.

On a serious note there is no guarantees out there except death & taxes.

Winners buy low sell high--thats the theory.

Have a good one---Cham

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.