That's Labor for you, who voted for them , pushing Housing and inflation higher and higher on mass Immigration, page-12

1. 84,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    whatever government is in place now -------------- is stuck. I said for several years now ------- there is the perfect trap.

I also said that Labor couldn't fix this. No one can.

Australia has built itself into the perfect trap and sprung it. It's taken decades to build. Labor - nor anyone else are not magicians. There is not way out of this trap without chewing off both legs.

Australia is stuffed if it keeps up immigration. Australia is stuffed if it stops immigration.

It is stuffed if it increases immigration or decreases it.

Yes, Labor is running the ship now -------------- but, Labor cannot be expected to turn the ship around - when the wind is strongly onshore, the ship has lost it's engine and steerage and it's moving at a pace towards a rocky shore.

Labor have been handed the helm --------------- it's going to be a disaster, it is a disaster , it's been a disaster coming for years.

I said that the best we could ever expect from Labor was for it to arrange the funeral.

Who is at fault? ---------------- we are. Australians have cheered on total individualistic stupidity for decades. Stubbornly refusing to scream at governments and political parties -

''look after the nation - don't put individuals first - put the nation first. If the nation is good - individuals are good.''

You can see where the damage has come from in many areas --------------- education is easy to see, housing is easy to see, health is easy to see.

The real problem begins at the dinner table - where parents and children 'should' be sitting discussing things.

What we find in Australia is that parents want their kids educated - so that the kids can have a bigger and flasher house and have more money to buy more stuff to put in the house.

Where is the problem? ------------ the problem is that the motive is wrong, it's flawed.

What parents should want is their kids to be properly educated (as opposed to job trained) and that those kids should get better jobs - for one reason - TO MAKE A BETTER SOCIETY FOR EVERYONE.

that's what's missing. No one is interested in Australia the nation - all they are interested in is their own self and the future for their own kids - no interest in society at all.

If you fob this off as simply as - Labor is in charge now ----------- then you fob off your own responsibility and the mess that mostly Liberals have brought to the country.

as I said ----------- Labor can't fix this mess. It's too big, it's cultural and it's IMO - unfixable.

Aussies need to change their attitude - and, IMO - they aren't even aware of the problem, let alone have the guts to adjust.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.