CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

thats life mag, page-20

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Cheers Rebel spot on with your post but I knew you would have an inherent understanding having to listen to your wifes whinging-lol!. I had no idea there is someone detailing the product to pharmacy. I will contact Sigma about it. You're right about the safety profile, it is why I like it so much,and continually cousell customers about this, and have looked into the mode of action and I UNDERSTAND it!

As for the screaming buy I don't disregard the potential of the SP from this level. I don't think there will be a better entry point, but for the short to medium term I don't have a lot of funds, being on a lowly wage etc-lol, but I will be awaiting the quarterly eagerley to see the sales vs spend. It may very well the standout for sales, but maybe not revenue due to advertising spend but importantly it may set up PNO for future sales revenue and allow them to increase their range and explore other possibilities e.g. mergers as discussed here, or even employ more people on the ground. As they say you gotta spend it to make it and PNO I feel are going balls and all this time, and doing a good job mind you, but as many have said Thermalife alone is not going to make all shareholders extremely wealthy. This may just be the beginning of the resurgence of the company, and interestingly looking back over its SP performance it was 78c in 99? What the hell was going on there?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.