AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

Cat Chopper,I spend lots of time in research/charts/Fib, etc. I...

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Cat Chopper,

I spend lots of time in research/charts/Fib, etc. I closely follow them (my watch lists) by reading news on ASX/Comsec. A half of my watch list is good stocks and the rest is spec/risky stocks. With good stocks ( which have plenty $$ in their bank), I try to buy low/hold and wait (a bit long) to sell higher later. With risky tocks, I just do for short term or day(s) trade (by buy low/sell high if I can as I do with RRS, FMS, etc).

You know when good news is out, day traders jump in, pump and dump for profits. That is good opportunity for anybody (including me) to get in (if sp still low) and dump for profit too. Depend on how good the news is, the pump can last from 1 to 3 or 4 days, the last day is the most pump up to get out. Example with AEX, ppl had chance to read news and enter at the last trade (1.2c) on 24 Feb or at market open (1.5c) on next day (25 Feb) and get out > 2c for profits.

Key thing is you must be in quickly, set stop loss. When sp up, move stop loss up higher than your buy price until it sold with some profits (cant sell at the top, because you dont know how high or how many days they will pump or where the top would be). But if you think the good news is not so good, and sp is too high then just dont jump in, wait for other opportunity. You might miss out but avoid buying too high and face big loss.

Try to learn by (pretend) trading on paper for a few months until you make profit (on the paper) and can protect your capital, then you would know how to do in real market. Hard, boring with pretend trading but good way to learn without loss real $$ before you enter real market.

This my opinion only, please take a good care with your trade.

Good luck
    N

PS. Look at Washington Mutual(WAMUQ)in US market you can see horrible pump/dump.

http://www.google.com/finance?q=OTC:WAMUQ (draw 30min interval candle chart that you can see 4 days pump and dump on the last day)

AGAIN, TAKE A GOOD CARE WITH YOUR TRADE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.