AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

thats mining

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    yep a bit rough losing 2 boggers.but what do you do they're rich areas and in a lot of cases the hanging wall in these scenarios can be a bit ordinary regardless of the ground support in place. they're insured so dont panic thats why they're remote boggers.wiluna will go ahead no ifs or buts.i'm trying to buy a heap at 2 cents.as for the bonus's paid thats how you attract good miners and keep a steady workforce.sure there are people in the geological and engineering department moving on good i say we want people in for the long haul there are a lot of changes happening re;maintenance department and consumable supplier good on apex the contract repair guys spent more time on paperwork than repairs thus the dismal performance of the atlas boggers (if it aint orange its a lemon guess what colour the atlas boggers are)the secoroc consumables where good quality but way way overpriced.these changes are happening to get things moving along. they have a new consumable supplier thats going to save the company money.doing their own maintenance is a great idea and will save yep thats it a fortune...don't give up fellas' this joint is gunna go the gold is there ....this is my opinion do your own research cheers debit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.