ECT 20.0% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

that's nice - bang!, page-78

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Hello Kranky,

I suppose one can talk about monash and funding whilst arguing left right and center till one is blue in the face. There has been man a debate about taht no doubt.

DFT completion by October; again each to their own on that one, personally my feeling is that it will pop out in October. As you know it has to be in by 14th of November to be eligable for ADLP.

One would have to think that they would want the DFT prior to this submission date to prepare everything for submission...so...even if it was tight, and they got it in the first week in November... well thats just a week out from the time they set in any case...im going to stick with October anyway.

DFT completion - well for anyone that knows Arup or even a company of their pedegree. Those guys would have fairly stringent conditions in regard to payment and progress... there has been word in regard to DFT - 'on Target and going well' very recently...which would IMO say- they are progressing which equals payment isn't hampering it.

Even you would have to say Kranky, that it does seem to be coming together for ESI, although the Monash funding for many is a concern; but considering all the coincidences (that no doubt you will disagree with in good old Kranky fashion) you would be more expecting funding to come through the door....this BCE stuff is a fair carrot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.