OCV octaviar limited

I know i made a vow never to makea comment on these shores again...

1. 525 Posts.
    I know i made a vow never to makea comment on these shores again . But i would just like to thank you personally Plumbob for the enormous time and effort you have taken in keeping us up to date with the Senate enquiry hearings

I wonder how many investors realise just what sort of creature we were dealing with when they first decided to put their hard earned into MFS(.McLaughlins). .Had there been a system of oversight and accountability in ASIC the tragedy that occurred to many people lives may never have transpired This is a small snippet( below) from Denise Brailey who was instrumental in uncovering the scam at the time

"When I arrived in Brisbane to gather the first people to complain of your "lack of management skills", many people placed you on my whiteboard - McLaughlins at the top of the LIST of 17 solicitor companies assisting retirees to see their money disappear into black holes. How much money did you make Mike? Let me guess, it was Brisbane Commissioners such as Barry Adams and Greg Tanzer that had little chats with you? They helped you with the RUN OUT program. I used to call that "The RUN OUT of the country with the Cash Program. " Well that's more than ASIC did for the hapless victims. Would you care to meet a few of them Michael?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.