CKA 4.05% 7.7¢ cokal limited

Thats one ugly market depth?, page-245

1. 12,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1511
    Well said, I cannot find anything that I disagree with, except the bit that talks about replying and disagreeing with the opinions of pessimists.
    All that said about hopeless and greedy management being true, they have stumbled through to process through to having all major permits and ability to proceed to production. If it was not for that bloody money need, it would all be rosy.
    Still, 1 million tonnes sold at USD 150 that cost USD < 80 to get on a ship = USD 70 million.
    I questioned the reserves situation and the mining methods and the geology and the strip ratio.
    I have been intimately involved in this area in Indonesia so capable of seeing a bull story a mile away. Basically coal will be mined from outcrops that would not be feasible in Australia due to oxidation. In this area with 4 to 6 metres of torrential rain per year keeps the coal face reasonably fresh.
    This area is full of synclines and anticlines so lots of outcrops. Quite a few tonnes of easily accessed coal.
    Management is quite inept at explaining these items to those that do not have experience in that area.
    The next good news will provide a very good pop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.