ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

I've resisted posting about this affair of late, but a week into...

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I've resisted posting about this affair of late, but a week into it, I still am reeling of what we have been left with. Left with is the operative word, as this muppet didn't even have the guts to see this through. Sold LI one day, quit the next. Not the actions of a confident move for the betterment of the SH/ers. Why not quit last month when s*&T started flying then, or earlier and leave the new head with the assets to strip. So much for the captain going down with the ship.

So I need to vent a little...
    Just some thoughts, and a way for me to add myself to the huge list of the disgruntled.

PT was always going to leave ADY, to head a so called demerged RLL. Left he did, now what for him, I still see him taking a wage for ADY for doing what he does best.
    Why has commentary been taken down from the website?

I remember when this thing was languishing @ 7-8c a few yrs back, i joined a few others here at the time, voicing our displeasure at PT with ADY's lack of progress for so long. AGM was due, and a month or two b4, he decided to grant himself a swag of .10c options. I was furious, as were others, but as time wore on, ppl forgot about it, or turned a blind eye to it as the SP started gaining ground. Nice way to reward your self,especially as the excise price was so close to the then current SP, and not have to work that hard for them to be in the money.

As i remember and led to believe back then, the IO was not the core busines, but a cash vehicle to fund the development of the LI a few yrs down the track. How they turned this sentiment around, is fantastic. The IO, supposedly easy money, in the then current financial climate, especially since stock piles had been sitting idle there for decades. Still they couldn't get it profitable, and someone decided to label IO the core business!

I remember the nice little rant from the so called PT's
    son on TS. How us shareholders had no idea so on and so forth, how dare we silly SH/ers question what was going on.HMMM

What now, do we go like the Aristocrat SH/ers and go class action on them...yeh great, for what, the co is practically broke. I'd prefer to see PT be brought liable for this smelly situation, im sick of heads of companies just resigning and not be brought accountable. If u can accept the wage, then accept the consequences.

I truly understand risk/reward. Believe me, ive taken a few pineapples along the way as many others have recently, but this particular stock fiasco has left a very bitter taste in my mouth, and left feeling done over. This to me is unresolved, something missing here i still cant put a finger on, but i sense its there waiting to b uncovered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $18 1.478K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 812971 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 498309 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.