re: yid/snooker - that's ot!! war's over - every Hmmm... Saddam...

1. 5,822 Posts.
    re: yid/snooker - that's ot!! war's over - every Hmmm... Saddam knows also that by complying(?) with the current UN resolution 1442, he is also paving the way for ending the UN economic sanctions.

This could yet end up with no US military action and suspension of UN economic sanctions for Iraq.

This situation should have been dealt with by UN over four years ago when Saddam threw Richard Butler out.

Saddam has had four years to conceal WMD's and associated programs as part of his ongoing campaign to end UN economic sanctions.

The ultimate win for Saddam ... and he gets to wear a white hat.

I see no way that the US could embark on a military campaign against Iraq and claim any moral victory.

Clearly, the US would in that event, bill Iraq for the war and ongoing administration costs. No doubt would also take reparations for itself from Oil sales.

Also, those unfriendly to US interests in the region are also well aware of the benefits of shifting to the Euro as oil currency ... the real reason for US action against Iraq in the first place.

This will act as another not so blunt instrument against US economic interests ... especially from the likes of France/Russia et al who have had oil contracts cancelled by UN economic sanction regime and are extremely pissed off at the thought of the US marching in and taking over the Oil now.

The plot thickens ... the game continues ... and meanwhile back in Oz, Bob Brown bleats "this is not our war" ...

I think it is Bob ... !!!

Cheers ...

This is only my view ... read the red stuff.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.