CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

...Sniff over this one nags... 123enen Post #: 2816626 In Reply...

1. 6,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ...Sniff over this one nags...

123enen
    Post #: 2816626
    In Reply to msg: #2816567
    IP: 124.190.xxx.xxx
    Sentiment: None
    Disclosure: No Stock Held
    Views: 321

Do you think the finance vehicle has anything to do with this?

Finance vehicle?.

I have been postulating a few ideas, again

The “oil project” could be housed within a managed investment scheme, something like timber plantations.

Global will be the promoter / manager of this investment scheme.

Any investor will be able to take part in the scheme by application of shares /units through a prospectus. CVI shareholders might even get a shareholder discount.

CVI “clawback” in my opinion can be interpreted as …. CVI may take a piece of the action up front ( how do they pay?) before the balance of the project is sent to prospectus, and then CVI but bits later through prospectus, if they really can.

This offer / prospectus will not be allowed for use within the United States or with any U.S. persons (as defined in Rule 902(k) promulgated under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended). I believe, this is why CVI did not discuss the offshore project directly to USA residents.

SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

Few holes there I know but I’ll keep watching the web site
    Maybe the link has nothing at all to do with our people/projects BUT then again ….lets wait and see.

What are we waiting on?
    My guess is…
    Final contracts and agreements between the parties. This is terribly complex.
    Some way of getting over the USA problem ( if I’m correct)
    The prospectus needs to be written and then officially approved by UK? organisations similar to our ASIC
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ...now off to the beach I go !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.