CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

One tyhing that 123 did for me was to realise my own poor levls...

1. 67 Posts.
    One tyhing that 123 did for me was to realise my own poor levls of credibility. I have based my investments on picking the posters that I believe are trustworthy.

I still believe that this can be done, but it should not be basis of whether or not to invest in a company. I have to laugh DYOR to me meant read the forums on more than one website.

I had 123 pegged as a trustworthy poster (still do). His change on this stock has made me think for the first time realistically about my investment. I have realised that I was/am in way over my head on this one.

Funny enough I haven't changed anything and still intend to hold right through, but at least now I know I am a dweeb in the real sense of the word.

I believe in cvi strongly, but I am no where near an expert, not even close. Each time there is an announcement I have to check the forums to see if it was good! Yet I have twice my annual income invested.

When it all works out I plan on giving myself an uppercut to the head and having a laugh about how I got incredibly lucky. This fool and his money will not be parted but not through my good management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.