CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

thats strange, page-62

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I believe sduncan has nailed the whole finance scenario on the head.

The assets have a value - and the financiers will lend against that value.

The schoolyard nonsense is pathetic - so if you have nothing nice to say, why not just log off and kick the cat.

123 has done masses of research, and has shared it all with us - and if anyone has doubts, they are as entitled to air them as the next person. (Providing it's done in a fair and reasonable manner of course)

I personally think Smyth will kick the goals and make all the projects happen, culminating in a great year for CVI - but as I've said before, my glass is half full - never like it being half empty.

Income of course has to be addressed. Smyth is talking early income from diamonds.
    Diamond projects don't excite me - but JORC of copper does....
    maybe there will be a project sold early to inject cash into CVI without too much further dilution - though dilution is an essential part of growing from a small cap to a big player with the intent that we have here to gather as much 'low hanging fruit' as possible vfrom the tree before others get it.

It's a bit like buying a harbourside home at Elizabeth Bay or Vaucluse in 1950 - or millions of acres of arable land in a prime spot before people realised its potential....

Let's wait for the anns to bring the story together....

Gone sailing...
    talk Monday!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.