UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

that's what i'm talking about.

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi All.

The sort of Directors UMC need.

I rang an Iron Ore Company about two weeks ago and asked to speak to the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer.
    I was told he is in Asia at present,so spoke with the Chief Financial Officer about having a meeting after the AGM to ask questions of the Managing Director about the companies projects.
    I was told the Director would be back in about four days time.I said I needed to know as soon as possible,as I was going to have to book a flight to Perth from Melbourne.
    The next day I received a phone call from the Chief Financial officer,to say he had contacted the Director in Asia and yes we could have a meeting after the AGM.

I compiled a three page questionnaire and E.maild it last week so they were aware of what was going to be asked.
    I called on Tuesday 27th October to make sure they had received the questions.They said the questions had been sent to the Director as he was in Asia again,but they were not sure if he had yet read them.

At 9.16pm Melbourne time October 27th I received an E.mail from the Managing Director,from Asia.Saying he would not be able to get back to me before the AGM to discuss the questions,as he was in Asia again,but we could discuss every thing at the meeting after the AGM.

That's what I'm talking about UMC Management.Read and learn from a professional Director who is not afraid to face share holders and answer questions.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.