EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

THC Chart update as of 18 Oct 2018, page-32

1. 590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44

What have they achieved since last year apart form the name change?

EGM to get approval to issue more Options and Shares to the employees for what? They have not generated any value whatsoever, the salaries they are being paid are already too much and not reflective of what has been done anyway (which would be nothing actually)! 

I realise that we are waiting on the license and there is nothing to be done about that but is there not anything else to do at this company?! Do they chill at home and get paid or bother to get up in the morning as well? Maybe looking for deals and agreements or joint ventures or anything else that could reflect progression and not just stalling. 

What are we even hoping to achieve with the manu license anyway? we have a bunch of useless directors who are doing basically nothing and are hoping to get approval for more shares. I am very frustrated with these directors. What are they directing )? whom are they directing?!

I thought Id keep this stock for years to come but now I am wondering if they are going to even stick around ! 

I just signed up to HC to specifically off-lead myself! 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.