EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

From my understanding the performance shares (AFI & Pegasus)...

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

From my understanding the performance shares (AFI & Pegasus) are already in existence, therefore no dilution.

However an expensive court battle will cause considerable damage to the company and its credibility win or lose.

The EGM wishes to issue shares to a number of people within thenew management team although the company is yet to perform. This will dilute the share value of the company.

If the third licence is not issued for any reason- i.e the ODC’s take on the instability of the company as an example then the share would beworth zip. I believe there are better pot stocks with better management to take a punt on. Of course it may be a fate de compi as the current board may control enough of the shareholding to pass the resolutions to award themselves bonus shares. If thiswere the case then in my opinion it is time to look at better stock within industry as although they may have a  potentially good   processing facility it is worthless without forward contracts and manufacturing licence, an understanding of projected sales what sales they have had to date and a management team capable of executing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.