EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

THC Management Revisited Mark II, page-12

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Agree.

I'm not making such assumptions. Just identifying some factors with some impact. We can't do much more with such imperfect information.

I trust the invisible hand. In Australia it's challenging because there is clearly a disguised nanny state that hinders full economic free market performance. e.g. the salaries are high BECAUSE the job demands require the most qualified people.

The THC SP move up from 19C to 25C happened before the wave of investment, then it also benefited from it. So the two events are factors in current share price increase.

I got in CAN because I listen to what markets say, on THC, the decrease in the first place was likely the exit of some holders linked directly or indirectly to the management changes. The way it got sold didn't reflect much more than that. It followed a text book logic. I told the small holders to keep cool and it'd bounce back, which it did.

THC will be about $2 a pop very quickly. Not surprised by mid 2018 we'll be close to that point.
    Last edited by SorryNotOZ: 11/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.