EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

mate I think the possibilities are enormous for THC. potentially...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    mate I think the possibilities are enormous for THC. potentially with limitless growth. However, it's a long game here in Australia. legislative and regulation hurdles exist for a domestic market. these may not be addressed in this federal govt incarnation and may not for the next decade. that said there's significant moves in a number of states to allow MC and states may surpass the fed govt.

countries like Canada are years ahead in those terms and that is where any near or maybe even medium term revenue growth will come from. foreign shores. note that the govt here have no issues with making money off other countries populace.

so THC was at 1.10 when Canada was set to legalize, then the realization set in that this wasn't a quick win. so with the UK, US, NZ and most European countries investigating some sort of legalization THC could at some time be worth multiples of this.

the question is if there is a world size piece of pie to be had in the MC or rec C market. will THC be in a position to leverage off that ?

I don't think we're far off having all these planets in alignment. but then I'm a gambler. I could have doubled my money on other stocks in the last year.

my best advice. buy thc stock. forget about it and check in a years time. a watched pot never boils

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.