LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

Subject re: oak correction Posted 01/03/05 22:03 - 624 reads...

1. 213 Posts.
    Subject re: oak correction
    Posted 01/03/05 22:03 - 624 reads
    Posted by THC
    IP 203.59.xxx.xxx
    Post #527998 - in reply to msg. #527930 - splitview

Day trader? ROFL. 100,000k's? ROFL Putting buys and sells in near the end of the day? ROFL - Wonder what proof you have of that, and I would think that would be market manipulation, and if you are accusing me of that, you may want to be careful
    Love to have a debate with you regarding Lumacom and your perceived knowledge in the company Oak. I'm much closer to the company than what you may think. You seen the new top 20? Makes for interesting reading apparently. Why did Andersen dump all those shares? Love an answer to that question from a very knowledgeable person like you Oak? Why did Sala reject b-grade advertisers? Why did Sala chose Totius - now that makes for interesting reading?
    Maybe you are prepared one day to have a discussion regarding LUM outside of Hotcopper and I will give you the reasons I'm so pissed off with them and am now making them accountable for taking so much money off people by way of poor management and performance. NOBODY who is sane can defend Lumacom's past performance. Quite happy to tell you my involvement with LUM in the past in private Oak.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.