PVW 9.52% 2.3¢ pvw resources limited

THD App Starting Today Explosion Coming

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    SUBMITTED BY: VIVID SYDNEY
    Explore Vivid Sydney and you could WIN a Samsung Galaxy S9+

HOW TO PLAY
    1. Download the Vivid Sydney 2018 app
    2. Allow location settings and notifications when prompted by the Vivid Sydney app
    3. Accept the terms and conditions when prompted in the PRECINCTS section of the app. To get to the PRECINCTS section, tap on EXPLORE on the bottom navigation bar, tap the ALL EVENTS drop down menu at the top of the page and select PRECINCTS from the drop down menu.
    4. Create a My Vivid account (or login to your existing account) and start exploring Vivid Sydney.
    5. Visit any 4 of the 10 Vivid Sydney precincts and you'll be entered into the draw to WIN!
    The Vivid Sydney precincts are...
    WHAT’S NEXT
    Each time you visit a new precinct, your progress will be automatically tracked and you’ll receive a new bar at the top of the PRECINCTS and MORE sections of the app. Once you’ve visited your 4th precinct you’ll be automatically entered into the draw to WIN 1 of 5 Samsung Galaxy S9+. Start exploring Vivid Sydney and WIN!

FAQ
    What is a precinct?
    A predefined Vivid Sydney event area including Barangaroo, Chatswood, Circular Quay, Darling Harbour, Harbour Lights, Kings Cross, Luna Park, Taronga Zoo, The Rocks and The Royal Botanic Garden Sydney

How do I know if I’ve visited a precinct?
    A new bar will automatically be added to the progress bar at the top of the ‘Precincts’ and ‘More’ sections of the app. A pink checkbox will also appear on the Precincts overview page to indicate which precinct you’ve visited.

I’ve visited a precinct but the progress bar hasn’t updated
    Have you turned your location settings on? You need your location settings even when you’re not actively using the app so we’re able to accurately track if you’ve visited a precinct.

I visited a precinct during the day but my progress wasn’t recorded?
    The game will only run during Vivid Sydney event hours; 6PM - 11PM from Friday the 25th May to Saturday the 16th June.

I’ve visited 4 precincts but I haven’t received a notification that I’m in the draw
    Do you have a My Vivid account? Your progress will be automatically tracked if you have turned on your location settings but you will only be entered into the draw if you create a My Vivid account as we need a way to contact you if you’re the lucky winner!

When will the winner be announced?
    The winners will be announced on the Vivid Sydney Website on Monday 25th June 2018

Terms and Conditions.
    vividsydney.com/competition

RELATED BLOGS
    ul" data-isotope-item=".views-row" style="box-sizing: border-box; visibility: visible;">
    .view-content" data-isotope-item=".views-row" style="box-sizing: border-box;">
    SPOTLIGHT ON VIVID SYDNEY PRECINCT: BARANGAROO
    Now in its second year as a Vivid Sydney precinct and only minutes from King Street Wharf and Wynyard Walk, Barangaroo...
    7 May 2018

VIVID SYDNEY IDEAS - MEET THE GAME CHANGERS
    Every now and then, someone comes along and changes the game. You might call them a genius, an innovator, or the...
    17 May 2018

SPOTLIGHT ON VIVID SYDNEY PRECINCT: KINGS CROSS
    Don’t miss out this year as one of Sydney’s most vibrant, cultured suburbs, Kings Cross, hosts a breathtaking array of...
    17 May 2018

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $2.332M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $943 41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 25820 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.