PVW 0.00% 2.1¢ pvw resources limited

THD Lounge

1. 2,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Just bought in today. Received a tip. Did some DD, looked at a lot of past Announcements.

Noticed that several directors had bought on market. Big tick. They believe in it and they are in the red like most holders, and I note the last CR was at 2 cents so I appreciate nearly everyone is in the red.

Noticed that Hunter Capital have their snouts in the trough. They acted as advisors to XPED's catastrophic Convertible Note which caused the SP to crash from 3.7 cents to effectively 0.7 cents prior to recent consolidation (2 for 1), same as THD. Not such a big tick, hefty price for advice, but at least no Convertible Note.

Looks like a few missed turns along the way but getting back on track. Looks like some traction and forward momentum. I used the app and made my first Tweet with it. Seems pretty good to me. Maybe I will connect to instagram next. Looks like a winner to me, but could be roadkill. Does anyone really know for sure?

I think the fact it is in Microsoft Office could be the match winner. Not only for communications, but content captured in Thred can be copied to the Office Document.

Setting a goal of 18,000 downloads by the end of November seems a bit underwhelming though. Shouldn't that be 180,000 ? I am sure that if all SH start using the app and inviting their friends and relatives to use it, that the 18,000 target can be met just doing that. And hopefully the number of Office Users who cotton on to Thred will be large too..

I was badly stung at XPED. Someone buying it now has fresh eyes and probably thinks it is a bargain. Likewise, I look at THD as a punt rather than an investment. This will either go to zero or 20 cents, and I fancy the odds...but this time I just have a modest parcel so I wont get disappointed if the house wins and it goes to zero.

I have started a new thread because in the other threads there are so many posts by angry people shooting the messenger.... could people settle down and be civil please?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $5.008K 238.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 174001 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 46601 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.