The ‘state’ of Donald Trump? He thinks it couldn’t be better., page-22

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    Yeah let’s not be happy that minority groups are getting jobs, less people are being deported and no new nations have been bombed.

I guess we could bring up the muslim immigration ban as a last resort... except that it was passed under the democrats and obama in November 2015 & Trump merely activated it- damn!

The cult of identity politics just rolls on... no matter how much things are improved for normal people, all they care about is their ‘feels’.

Who gives a crap what the leader is like deep down? It’s their actions they are elected for, not their perceived character traits.

A kind leader who bribes, ( on the surface, actually bankrupting them in reality ), everyone like krudd or obama & slowly but surely ruins everything they touch or a ‘prick’ like Trump or our Liberal party leaders?

Considering that I don’t have to hang out with either of them personally I’ve learnt over my four decades that the ‘pricks’ are the kindest leaders of all- they actually improve things for the people while the ‘kind’ ones are merely buying themselves a self image at our expense.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.