Yeah let’s not be happy that minority groups are getting jobs,...

1. 4,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 899
    Yeah let’s not be happy that minority groups are getting jobs, less people are being deported and no new nations have been bombed.

I guess we could bring up the muslim immigration ban as a last resort... except that it was passed under the democrats and obama in November 2015 & Trump merely activated it- damn!

The cult of identity politics just rolls on... no matter how much things are improved for normal people, all they care about is their ‘feels’.

Who gives a crap what the leader is like deep down? It’s their actions they are elected for, not their perceived character traits.

A kind leader who bribes, ( on the surface, actually bankrupting them in reality ), everyone like krudd or obama & slowly but surely ruins everything they touch or a ‘prick’ like Trump or our Liberal party leaders?

Considering that I don’t have to hang out with either of them personally I’ve learnt over my four decades that the ‘pricks’ are the kindest leaders of all- they actually improve things for the people while the ‘kind’ ones are merely buying themselves a self image at our expense.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.