ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

I suppose that many of us have looked at this wall time and time...

1. 1,022 Posts.
    I suppose that many of us have looked at this wall time and time again, and thought wow, how we going to break that. It does on the sheer number look sizable, and one would think it could take forever to smash through it. Yes, I felt that way too, but one of my other stocks over the last few weeks smahed a wall like that down, and the next wall, and the next wall in such a short time. It was all on the back of some good news, and with good news, came interest, and lots of it. So, at the end of the day, all we need is one good announcement, one good solid bit of news, and how quickly that wall will come down. It seems that so many have placed there bets that .005 is the mark, and that is the sell point. With what Michael is out there doing, and with whatever is going on in the background, not privvy to us at this time, as I have said before, that announcement may come like a thief in the night, catching all of us unaware, and then watch that wall of 74,000,000 come crashing down like a house of cards. It will be swift, and it will be quick. The tech, the company, and the CEO all seem the goods to me, the IPHONE app, and me not being technical, took a while for me to absorb, but if most medico's agree that IHEALTH is certainly the way of the future, well hey, we are up there with the best in our field, with a genuine product, with a genuine company, run by what can only be called genuine people...One good announcement, and its goodbye .005's.
    M-T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.