SFG 0.00% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

The $1.5 Billion Hunt for Super Shrimp, page-9

1. 8,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Let me put this out here im a avid shrimp eater i love my sea crustations shrimps is one of them..

I am not too sure if its emotions or just ambition thats fueling me right now but i have came to my senses and i should of never sold my first parcel at 6.5 cents anyways...

China -> leaders in shrimp production, but who wants to eat the fake stuff anyways, look at milk for example PSD comes online it will be the next milk base run

PRAWNS been hovering at a retail price of 18- 22 dollars for the past 10 or so years... its time for it to move

Look at Eggs FRM, etc... when the big boys move this we are in for one hell of a ride..

I am a TA trader but i will be starting to build a position in this stock over the next few trading weeks and days. and when i am done building a position i will show u guys my total holding and i will not be fibbing.

My goal is a MASSIVE free carry parcel for an on SFG, good news report towards end of this year and next year.... With the most "they got the genome for the tiger prawns" feels like i gotta relive the days when i did biology and chemistry at uni and step in and give them a helping hand

If you think about it Geo modifying food or whatever they call it, is necessary over the next few years... in order for us to feed our people. we need to efficiently farm food

108 market cap i expect 400- 600 mill market cap when PSD gets its regular updates.

Btw i like trading slower moving stocks easier to sleep at night

Drifty is on board = drifty''s winning formula

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $177 58.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2542387 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6706487 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.