CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

the 10.5 to 11 straight jacket, page-45

1. 3,881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1856
    R0tniek - technology like Bluegen makes dealing with the spikes and lulls in Power Generation MORE manageable, as the units can cut generation to the grid pretty much instantaneously when demand is not high or Solar and Wind are running hard.

I can't believe that if Germany can do it, why can't Australia do it? It makes a lot more sense for us to use these technologies - the cost of our transmission network maintenance and renewal would be astronomical due to the distances we have to deal with - just thinking about say a place like Mildura, remote regional city with an insane amount of sunshine (oranges anyone) and a lot of flat bare land free to set up solar panels, couldn't find some degree of independence from the grid. Or Western Australia where you have the combination of loads of sunshine and also awesome wind power - combined with mCHP for the night time - I'm scratching my head.

The other thing is PV systems have insanely long life spans 25-40 years at least, with zero maintenance. The inverter may die in 10 but the panels are pretty much permanent. The amount of vested interest and distortion of facts in Australia to maintain the status quo is frankly disgusting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.