CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

That's a good link b_patterson. I'm not saying Renewable Energy...

1. 283 Posts.
    That's a good link b_patterson. I'm not saying Renewable Energy is bad at all, I'm simply saying Renewable Energy is intermittent and the Germans could tell you first-hand that dealing with big spikes & then lulls in Energy Generation is not so easy to manage. This is why they've been speaking with Brendan Dow about embedding Fuel Cells within the Mains Electricity Grid. It helps to smoothe out the intermittent nature of Renewable Energy and provides a constant base-load capacity via a Decentralised Network.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/energy/windpower/8999822/Wind-farms-earn-1m-to-shut-down-over-Christmas-and-New-Year-gales.html

They say in Germany that during the peak summer months, Electricity prices can sometimes go negative in some regions due to the large scale of Solar Generation. How will the Australian Gov't generate revenue if every household is generating it's own Electricity from the Sun FOR FREE??? Wonder why the Aussie Gov't scales back Solar subsidies no longer...

Mjshakl, you might've misinterpreted me. I was saying exactly what you just said : )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.