CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Primo TraderYou're right there are no big orders in the pipeline...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Primo Trader

You're right there are no big orders in the pipeline but there is a growing awareness of the product in Europe that I believe is really gathering momentum. Perhaps something holding back the orders is the long time it's taking from the order to the point when the product is installed. Probably doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in distributors. I know sanevo have placed a firm order for 100 units and the following announcement from last year sets out target amounts for the following 3 years which I hope will translate into firm orders. If it does it would reduce the need for a capital raising??

"Ceramic Fuel Cells Limited (AIM/ASX: CFU), the world’s leading developer of high efficiency and low emission power products for homes, has received an initial order for 100 BlueGen units from sanevo Lizenz-GmbH & Co. KG. Ceramic Fuel Cells has also signed a distribution agreement with sanevo to market, sell, install and service BlueGen gas-to-electricity products in regions of Germany and Austria.
    Sanevo has placed an initial order for 100 BlueGen units to be delivered in the first year, with a target minimum order of 500 units for delivery in the second year and a target of 2000 units over years three and four.
    Provided sanevo orders these agreed minimum numbers of BlueGen units during 2012 to 2014, sanevo has exclusive rights to distribute BlueGen to commercial and residential customers in the German States of Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria, and in Austria. Ceramic Fuel Cells retains
    full rights to sell BlueGen units to utilities and energy service companies."

As well, CFU are seeking accreditation for Bluegen in the North American market perhaps around the middle of this year. This would be a huge opportunity particularly now that gas prices have plunged to the point where some commentators are saying it's virtually 'free' energy. Imagine all the super rich, environmentally conscious people in California; they could have an electric car in the garage being charged at night when their PV system is not working and heat the water in their jacuzzi at the same time!! CFU definitely needs to design a 'California' model.

Cheers
    GLB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.