IBX 2.27% 8.6¢ imagion biosystems limited

the 10 mil bidder

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    Interesting this fellow, for months he has placed his bid (5 cents) after opening then pulled it just before closing? Because he places each morning he is put at the bottom order of the 5 cent bids. On Friday I checked my banks broker details and he had 5 bidders in front of him and from memory their total shares for sell were about the 500,000 mark. At the end of day trading the bank showed 598,131 in the 5 cent sell level traded at the 3:27 to 3:36 mark and the 10 mil lot was gone ( no trade). As someone on this forum pointed out only the first top five have more than 10 mil shares in IBX. So we have a top five holder playing games (manipulating) the market, which I doubt, or the player responsible does not own shares (more likely a broker). Be very interesting next week if this player returns at a new level of play. My guess is that they want the buy and sell numbers to remain the same to block a run.
    The big point is if they are making an all out efforts of this nature then IBX really is a hot share to be watched.
    Ignore the flack and read up on all the companies achievements.
    Thankyou for that recent article posted of studies and testing completed on MRI with nanoparticles from IBX, a great read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $2.808M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.8¢ 8.6¢ $2.779K 31.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14919 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 295 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.