PLS 6.54% $2.86 pilbara minerals limited

The $18 Billion Electric-Car Bubble at Risk of Bursting in China, page-19

1. 3,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 726

Are you for real. Electric cars only make up 1% of total world sales. Petrol cars will be with us for decades to come. Weird statement by you I must admit.

99% of cars sold globally are fossil fuel and most are happy buying these sorts of cars.

I was of the view my next car would be electric but no more. Australia not set up for it here.

There are many electric-petrol cars which people buy but lithium battery cars the jury is still out on that one.

Recessions tend to put anything back years so what is happening globally now could be another 10 years before the globe gets out of its current mess its in.

Power stations ought to be gas over coal and as renewable power is cheaper than coal we should be going renewable power and natural gas over coal.

Lithium power for power plants well to expensive at present.

Lithium power walls for your home have a 10 year warranty but the problem is after that they need replacing and no warranty after that.

That was mentioned on media watch on ABC and can be viewed in iview.

Lithium plus solar for a house is $46,000. People electric bills will never reach these heights in a lifetime.

The Nisan Leaf in Australia sells for over $50,000. Who is going to do that. Buy a hatchback for $20,000 and petrol bill in your lifetime will never be $30,000. Electric lithium cars to expensive.

The WA government chosen to move away from lithium power to hydrogen power for its future of power stations. They did 2 year trials of lithium power in the suburbs with those that had solar but chosen not to go that way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.86
Change
-0.200(6.54%)
Mkt cap ! $8.608B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $2.96 $2.85 $61.44M 21.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 163532 $2.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.87 44591 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.