AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

The 18M number, it hasn't change and never did.

1. 150 Posts.
    I have been in this "game" (along with my partner) many years hence I don't tend to get emotional, but with what I seen first hand and the history I have hear with Alexium, I wouldn't say I am emotional, but frustrated with the short sightedness of some (even with Australian institutions) so I would like to share an email exchange with you (which I am not champion of doing, but though it important).

Clearly, nothing has changed with pain either. May I add, with everything Nick has had on his plate, and with Dirk operational pushing his team forward, of the two most senior people to be so responsive at a ridiculous time of night to have to be responsive to, is once again a credit to both these people.

I love Dirk's response, Nick is training him well "semantic confusion" - excellent

Email 1 -

Hello Nick
    There is confusion of the (what I certainly know) to be a typo on the 18 million dollar number. Can you or Dirk simply confirm that this number is as real as you have both professed to me in the past and it will still be achieved.
    Can you also provide permission to use your reply for the interests of those that maybe be short sighted with Aleiuxm.
    Regards
    Jason

Email 2 -

Dirk
    I have spoken to Jason in detail about this. Would you like to give a short operational response
    Thanks

Email 3 -

Jason,
    Perfectly valid question. $18.5 is the baseline revenue figure we will achieve in calendar year 2016. We apologize for the semantic confusion.
    Dirk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4238970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.