HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

Even though we have been suspended for some time and it is very,...

1. 13,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1275
    Even though we have been suspended for some time and it is very, very frustrating, I disagree. The non-holder bashing is only a result of the fact the non-holders on this stock are literally some of the worst on HC and given ASIC has been through HML very thoroughly and now we are awaiting an audited result from KPMG, their comments add nothing, cherry pick sound bytes out of context and often make borderline illegal statements of defamation or outright accusations of corporate fraud with no evidence.

I think shareholders have had enough and should rightfully call these non-holders out on their BS statements at this point in time given that they have no stake in the matter and all that can be done is to wait and see what the final outcome is.

Until the ASIC update the conspiracy theory brigade in the non-holder camp was probably winning the hearts and minds, but now there is no real evidence to back their lofty claims up they are getting pretty shirty with the holders any time a remotely non-negative post is offered within minutes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.