HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

The 1foot Investor plus 9foot disruptor., page-40

1. 931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Agreed, re: amateur. While some questions are obviously valid especially given how long we've been suspended now, he keeps sprouting absolute tosh at the same time, eg:

paying out dividends that don’t appear to be underpinned by cash generated via acquired businesses -- the company has openly stated that the last dividend was from trading income as are the next planned dividends. Last year's accounts substantiated a certain amount of that income and the next will further solidify that. He's had this pointed out to him many times and accepts the correction but then continues to use the line in future posts, as if the dividend is magic money or some drawdown from the NTA. Ridiculous.

the 'club' vibe -- the vibe of the thing??? is he serious?

He could stick to the questions that many people have about valuing unlisted assets, but that's no fun because the info just isn't there and he can only go so far with it.

I could respond to him with answers to his 'questions' but he's not worth the time. All that matters is that anyone invested has asked the questions of themselves. For me, any doubts I've had at times have led me to take profits along the way while still maintaining a core investment. If I had no doubts I'd have gone all-in, but I've taken a more middle road. Others will go all-in, others will decide it's not for them. Meh!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.