HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

The 1foot Investor plus 9foot disruptor., page-5

1. 931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Hah, true that.

As to the substance of the post, he's a lot clearer in this one and it has more detail. It really does strike me as a genuine attempt to question the valuation of JBFG (and RSM).

Having said that, he's completely ignored the proposed acquisition of Genesis, half of which is payable by way of JBFG shares at $6.14 per share. He focuses on RSM to make accusations about inflated values and related parties while completely ignoring this other external party transaction.

He's also trying to account for this higher valuation of JBFG in terms of RSM alone, without considering the EBIT of Genesis ($1.2mil), the AMEX assets ($3.1mil), and the assertion of significant synergies resulting from all acquisitions.

So the post still seems a bit fishy to me, but it's definitely worth a look. I feel like there are too many unknowns and only hindsight will show if his accusations are valid. I still feel they're not, but I'll admit there's a non-zero chance that I'll be proven wrong!

Meanwhile we are still stuck in limbo as you say @matt_kcd... here's hoping for more news this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.