HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

The 1foot Investor plus 9foot disruptor., page-68

1. 931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Hopefully Stuart is dealing with more important things. The only action he needs to take is to get us out of suspension, clarify the path forward for selling our stake in JBFG and move on. Only through that action will 10foot be shown to either be right or wrong (or somewhere in the fuzzy middle).

The domain is registered via www.crazydomains.com, an Australian company. They don't accept bitcoin. It would all be trackable, but only if a criminal offence was being committed and the bar for criminal defamation is quite high, requiring deliberately publishing information you *know* to be false with the intent of defaming someone.

For my part, I don't think there's ever been much secret as to how the valuation of JB has contributed to HML's NTA.

There was a bit of a dodgy in that the investment guidelines were only changed after we'd already acquired the initial 25% stake on 8th August, and this was only made clear later on.

But, NTA announcements in Nov and Dec made it clear they included an estimated valuation of JB, initially with a 25% discount due to the unlisted/illiquid nature of, and then rescaled to a 10% discount after the capital raising that 10foot is talking about.

Of course 10foot ignores all this and pretends there was a single jump from the statutory year-end NTA of $1.15.

Maybe not much difference in the grand scheme of things, but more missing details that cloud his narrative a little.

I also suspect his confusion about HML's stake and whether it was 12.8% or 35.5% is due to a lack of detail in HML's announcements - I think it's possible the later increased stake was done via our interest in BRL (the $2.6 million) but it was never announced in that way. There's some sloppiness in the announcements that's also in line with the sloppiness we saw regarding the share buy-back, etc.
    Either way - we need some news and clarity here, it's dragged on so long that it can't be that good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.