HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

The 1foot Investor plus 9foot disruptor., page-72

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Some quality numbers and insights here. I think the Social Justice Ninja could have just as easily have come here and asked these questions and crowdsourced people like you, would have been less supposition and get better answers faster. Doing the anonymity and tracks covering, then pretending to cover other stocks then discover this one and then going all Elliot Ness like s/he has suggests an ulterior motive.

Don't get me wrong, I think its been valuable and want this to end too. I think it could have been better done and more successful, and not knowing the motive undermines the credibility of the content, whatever their objective is. Maybe Stuart failed a kid at Uni years ago and he's still at home applying the lipstick and pricking pins into pirate dolls?

Why don't you tell us BarefootNinja, there's no doubt you're reading this. We're your only audience. We can figure it out if we try, we'll go to 4 or 8Chan and get an aut neck beard and they'll doxx you quicker than they did Shia Labouf.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.