Everything i posted above was said by ALP ministers pre election...

1. 1,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Everything i posted above was said by ALP ministers pre election - i watched every debate i reckon i could come up with a few more if i had time

the fact you cannot acknowledge that says probably more then enough about you than i care to 'debate' with

I full admit Abbott broke promises he was removed for power for doing

As for the No and Yes Campaign the Yes campaign had 100s of millions spent pumping, they enlisted celebraties, sports stars, big companies etc and it still failed terribly.

As for Dutton walking out yes this happen - was also the 'right' call - Dutton represents a large proportion of people that didnt support the apology and many still dont support that apology. My question which ALP ministers walked out? surely there are plenty of electorates that was ALP working class that wouldnt of supported it. - or did the toe the party line? to scared to represent the people that are meant to repersent?

Dutton admits to doing right mostly to protect his image but it was 100% the right thing to do.

Your politicans arent there is repersent minorities they are there to represent the bulk of the population. The voice showed over 62% dont support the 1st nations agenda. Interestingly 40% of 1st nations voted against the Voice the fact that Albo said over 80% supported it was 'another lie'

You can 'support' the ALP i dont have an issue with that but at least be honest when you 'have a debate' on the flaws of the party if you're just going to ignore fact and gloss over important issues with the current government than you're not better then the Pinhto, W.A etc

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.