Legit speaking Albo has broken more promises in 2 years then the...

1. 1,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Legit speaking Albo has broken more promises in 2 years then the LNP did in 9 (if we dont cout Abbott/Hockeys 19months).....but sure think what you want....

as for the LNP disagreeing that is 'exactly' why they are the 'better' party historically speaking the LNP is in power 2:1 compared to the ALP.

Ill give you the example thats easiest

Albo pushed us into a referrendum - not a single ALP MP opposed the voice publicly

Compare this to the LNP Dutton opposed the voice but allowed MPs to express their own views some of them supporters the voice many opposed

The vote happened and about 2 million ALP voters voted against the Voice - Thus my question is why not a single ALP MP oppose the Voice?

I know ALP die hards arent bright but here it goes democracy is not about 'voting' on party lines it is the biggest issue Abbott had when he did the 'captains call' it is why he needed to be removed.

There should of be 'at least 10 ALP' MPs speaking out against the Voice just like there was about 5-6 LNP MPs who supported it.

The fact you think 'parties' need to agree on everything is exactly why ALP probably wont remain in power - it is also why independants are getting more and more support every election.

Historically Australians dont vote out 1st term governments i doubt ALP will be voted out i reckon they will lose the majority

I have spoken to loads of people that voted ALP last election they wont the next election JUST because of the voice - let that sink in some of these people have voted ALP for 2-3 decades.....if you keep burning your core voters you wont survive

Last edited by CharlieShares: 16/05/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.