It is dishonest and not in the spirit of truth. --> To say that...

1. 24,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It is dishonest and not in the spirit of truth. --> To say that Jesus had a hands on role in creation, literally, physically as He never ever says such and neither do any OT verses even hint at it and Jesus makes it VERY VERY CLEAR that the Almighty God and Father made man.

If Jesus was by God's side at mans making, he would have said, I saw God make man etc, so cut the crap.

What part of the following English do you NOT comprehenda ??????????????
    Isa 45:12
    - I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I,evenmy hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

Isa 44:24 - Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone;that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

So quite CLEARLY, the Almighty God and Father ALONE, with the future Jesus in mind created all things for --> on account of, because of, by reason of, for the sake of the future Jesus who God intended to put all things into his hands when the times were fulfilled.

Do your home work chum, the word Logos several hundred years before Jesus hit the scene had pretty much equally of the meanings of thoughts, reason etc to it.
    Your bleeping word begins within you, which means it;s part of you = YOU as in the Word was with God, just like;
    Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;

Titus - The likes of John 1:4 In Him (Almighty God and Father) life was = In his word, but in 1:4 it is speaking of his inner word.
    Your are born again via his word 1 Peter 1:23 and born again via his Spirit John 3:5 = Spirit/Word are deemed as one in the same, belonging to the One Almighty God and Father.
    Jesus was given these, meaning at Baptism, Jesus was given life within himself and Not before John 5:26.
    Born of the Word and the Spirit = John 1:13 - Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.