Tonio, we have been down the 1 Peter road before, of which you...

1. 23,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Tonio, we have been down the 1 Peter road before, of which you clearly have ignored.

If you get into the Greek, the term Spirit of Jesus is NOT speaking of a literal Spirit of the person Jesus.

We have the terms, in the spirit of this and that, we will do such and such.
    In the Spirit of freedom,...........etc etc.

God, after He (Singular) spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, 2in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world

No way does the above say --> In the O.T. the Father spoke through Jesus in the prophets --> That is nothing short of YOUR OWN creation and NOT of The Almighty God and Father.

God (The Word) came within the Prophets, and when the times were fulfilled and NOT before, God came within Jesus and he came within him without measure as the Almighty God and Father IS the one and only Holy Spirit, the Most High.
    God's words are Spirit, Spirit and Word are interchanged as they are the Almighty God and Father, hence the OT has the likes of;
    The Spirit of the LORD (Almighty God) said unto me and the Word of the LORD (Almighty God) said unto me = It is not Jesus here.

Example of the Spirit of Jesus in the Peter context;
    Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God (God, not Jesus), that cannot lie, promised before time eternal.
    2 Tim 1:9 - Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal,
    Rev 13:8 - And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain --> from the foundation of the world. (Foundation, in Greek also means conception = in the mind and plans of God as in, the first thoughts of creation in the mind of God was Jesus --> Rev 3:14 - And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;And in the exact same context, in the mind and plans of God, also known as Glory, Spirit of Jesus, Jesus was the firstborn of creation Col 1:15.

Another example of the Spirit of Jesus --> they were waiting with expectations, keenness, for the appearance of the one crying in the wilderness, John, as when he was to appear, the Jesus to be, would not be far behind him.
    -----------------

From the Greek - 1Peter 1:11

Searching unto which or of what season/time, revealing of the hidden mystery in Spirit, Messiah one testified beforehand a child/decedent into Anointed one suffering and ?????, after this, glory, the unspoken manifestation of God.

2 Sam 7:12-14 (To David) And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shall sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels and I will establish his kingdom.

13. He shall build for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom fro ever.

14. I will be his Father, and he shallbe my Son…………….

Eph 3:3-5 How that by revelation he (God) made known unto me the mystery; ( as I wrote before in a few words,

4. Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ).

5. Which in other ages was not made known unto the son of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit.

Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid“in” God, “who” created all things.

Gal 4:4 – But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

Drrr, how and when does it say Jesus was made --> made of a woman, made under the law,
    The woman and neither the law chum, were around at creation.
    The sending forth, is referring to after Baptism.
    So basically, your saying to God, I do not believe in your inspired words in this Gal 4:4.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.