The 24 Elders Mission Accomplished, page-31

1. 23,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Before you blow your trump Tonio, take a GOOD LOOK at the accompanying verses I put with this version of 1 Peter, and from these verses, not your mouth, explain to us all on here, why those verses, as there are many more, do not support that interpretation,

While at it, take the Peter verse, the actual Greek words, get on the net and research the actual Greek meanings of THEIR words.

5. Which in other ages was not made known unto the son of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit.
    The Spirit mentioned here -->
    The Bible is very clear, in regards to the Spirit mentioned here, there is but ONE Spirit and that is the Holy Spirit = The Almighty God and Father.
    It was him that is doing the revealing here, just a in the 1 Peter.
    ! Peter is in NO way referring to a literal, physical spirit of Jesus, prior to his conception.

Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid“in” God, “who” created all things.
    Clearly as this verse shows, Jesus was a thought, plan within God, the beginning of the Creation of the Almighty God and Father as per the CLEAR wording of Rev 3:14.
    Likewise in the mind and plans of the Almighty God and Father, Jesus was the firstborn of creation Col 1:15, within you is exactly where your creation begins.

Gal 4:4 – But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
    Right in your face here Tonio, The Almighty God and Father, only sent forth his son AFTER he was made of a woman, under the law and after Baptism.
    The law was not around at the time of creation = neither was Jesus as he was made of a woman, under the law.,

By the way, the KJV in general is not mine, irrespective as to whether I own one.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.