PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

The 31st of October is close - I'm Excited !, page-61

1. 7,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    No, I have . . and would not but -

I am not too precious to take a bit of ribbing. Dare I say I may deserve, Occasionally

I embrace all the people rich in their respective knowledge here and thank them for sharing it with me and others. I seem to agree always with posts from Oz /Super Ninja / Davoli / **riel and others also.

I am very passionate about PLS, Ken and our team that are doing their very best to steer our PLS ship of destiny in the right direction. Let’s support them.

As you know I get fired up by course downrampers and Nervous Nellies. I simply can’t help myself defending the source/spirit of PLS as I see it. Against these people trying to damage us.. As for the Nervous Nellies - Australia was built on “giving it a go” and being optimistic. I love this country and its people. One of the posters recently said I was likely conceived on Australia Day as birthday 31 Oct a red letter day for us this year.

I am touched by the posters kind words here, even maya.m is being nice

Please don’t read this as self-indulgent just trying to explain what I am like as a person.
    Ex pilot / Businessman / Gay / White / Into blocky sports all my life SLSC and sooooo much, more. I’ve done it all.

That your Resolute. The Good, the attractive - the bad and the ugly.

A soldier of fortune like you all, making my way through life the best way I can.

Resolute – the Yoda of WA lithium.

Now back to the shadows or the Mod will get angry with me – again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.