LYC 0.30% $6.71 lynas rare earths limited

Yes oneforthe winners are grinners and I look forward to Gold...

1. 22 Posts.
    Yes oneforthe winners are grinners and I look forward to Gold Coast. Me and my mate By The Bay have been riding it, like so many others, for a long time now. For those who think they've missed the boat. Think again. Yes you have missed a significant jump, but IMO 2011, as I have stated before, will provide further stimulus from a number of areas. I won't go into my valuation thoughts as these have been repeated over and over again by many long term holders, but, while we can expect some near term volatility after such a big run up, think about this
    - Japanese deal still to be signed off - this is as close to a certainty as you can get but will it be the only big contract signed? Not likely. Japan are looking at this sector very very closely. Watch this space IMO.
    - quarterly update still to come with expected positive news re LAMP status and cost to budget, as previously indicated by Curtis.
    - Curtis invited to World eco Forum. This is only really starting to get momentum on the world stage
    - the switch from Molycorp to LYC is only just occurring as people realise LYC is the early bird
    - and the best of all in my opinion, as I have stated before - the institutions MUST buy this stock now that it is ASX 100. A lot of them will be back from holidays on Monday 10th so I expect to see some solid buying in LYC from there (of course some may well have started in the last few days).

So any downward volatiltiy must be seen as a buying opportunity IMO, not as a time to take profits.

Thanks to all for making 2010 a lot of fun and an interesting read. The drinks will taste much sweeter tomorrow night and I suspect there are more good times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.71
Change
-0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.271B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.71 $6.76 $6.70 $9.908M 1.475M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14803 $6.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.71 83924 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.73
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.72 $6.76 $6.70 485307
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.