WWI 7.14% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

THE 4 MILLION OUNCE BET, page-10450

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I wish you all the best with your formula on the next ASX stock.

WWI SP is dependent upon getting into production and is now in the hands of the lenders and if MQ and the Board want a payment they will get it into production with the phase 1 finance.

As for the old King Flip Flopper it appears as though he made a great call! As MQ stated multiple times they didn’t have that Finance capability in the business and now they do in Andre.

I’ll extend you an olive branch OGM, when the change occurred in coms from multiple phase 2 blue sky presentations in March ish, to a focus on Qala finance, I thought it 90:10 GP to WWI internal and now I think it is 30:70 GP to the Andre Factor.

I too will leave this board soon as I came here because nothing was happening, which MQ acknowledged with: ‘you don’t know what you don’t know’ and the Board is clearly getting better at finding the expertise required for the business. So as for my non spec investments I don’t comment on people running their business.

As for the SP today or tomorrow, I’m not fussed by that rhetoric. Once QALA gets finance approval, let’s see where it goes.

What a journey WWI investors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $31.38K 2.159M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117857 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 227445 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.