WWI 3.70% 1.4¢ west wits mining limited

Love the enthusiasm Wally but youre the one with a vested...

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201

Love the enthusiasm Wally but youre the one with a vested interest in this, so it’s actually your opinion that is biased and very wrong.
    Such a dumb statement that you’re prepared to think that Wingfield pulling the wool over your eyes is a good thing. It is unbelievable how many basic things since your grand arrival that you’ve mixed up, distorted or just lied, all part and parcel of someone desperately trying to get out. Him bailing out of finance is now a good thing LOL

Now why on earth with a Country Manager coming on saying they have finance about to sign, an apparent EPCM contractor on site (again every real mining company in the world announces who this is and their scope bar good old WWI) and all the other dribble yet the share price continues to sink???? Never have I seen thar, with just weeks to finance being signed

The reality of any finance which is still no guarantee is that there is a capital raise of potentially $40M AUD (yes the finance numbers look small in USD, significantly more when converted) $40M!!! Now just tell me where you think that leaves the SP???

You are a fool, a vested fool at that.
    Last edited by Oldgoldminer1: 07/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $35.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $73.78K 5.270M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6920916 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 38341 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.