WWI 0.00% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

I was predicting a Gold Bull, that’s why I’m speculating on this...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I was predicting a Gold Bull, that’s why I’m speculating on this Gold Junior, however I thought it would be in ‘22. I also thought that WWI would be at this point in ‘22 due to visual and verbal communications but I was wrong there too.

This project (Qala) ONLY gets up in a Gold Bull. Most know that and that’s why Dumb and Dumber are more aggressive in the last 6 mths. At some point the GP and demand for Gold is too high for this project not to be ignored.

Lenders won’t lend without knowing they can be paid back, therefore Lenders won’t lend if WWI isn’t going into production. Lenders will put their capital into other projects.

Therefore, you may have beef with the Mgmt, and although we may differ in what those are, I do too. For example, I thought it better to CR about $20m when the SP was 10-6c, not to refurb the mine but to pay for all the unforeseen, that would have probably saved about 60-50% dilution. But the lenders are the decision makers now and recently Mgmt (MQ) admitted they didn’t have the finance expertise to get to this point and now they do.

If you still don’t think that this Mgmt team can do it, you should rally the troops.

I’m in the camp that Mgmt can atm!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.