WWI 0.00% 1.4¢ west wits mining limited

THE 4 MILLION OUNCE BET, page-12

1. 4,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 853
    ... MCK agree, though imo may all be timing, and while am usually vehemently against dilution ... at this stage can see nothing wrong with maybe a 100M CR, probably be closed in minutes @ 0.070 ... and then with any other funds in the bank, WWI can go after the Pilbara with a fleet of Geo's and maybe firm up initial drill targets ... get it happening. [unless a South African approval drops near-term]

... while am sure you know have been maybe 'not so impressed' with some past 'news streams' ... though since mid-year WWI have had a turn-around few months and now maybe WWI [& Wingfield ?] could be knocking on the door of a major gold operation and SH with yourself, myself, GT, Navy, J888 are maybe in for a major net worth increase [to add to the recent increase] and back when WWI was trading under 0.010, I couldn't believe the supply when building a position around 0.007, considering what WWI had JORC ! ...

... and now show me an ASX gold junior that is even in the orbit of WWI ... DEG & BGL are outstanding and now on another level, but at this end of the ASX have not seen anything yet ....

... WWI maybe the biggest gold bet on the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 3524512 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.56am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.