WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

I read the response as they (the company) had received a verbal...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I read the response as they (the company) had received a verbal response (from the DMR) about the EA outcome, and that they where just waiting on the file (hard copy/amended+accepted conditions) which would be the solid detail that could then be released to the market.
    I.E they are waiting for the final legal documented detail from the DMR to present to the market -- not DMR waiting on WWI to provide a file...??
    So her comments wouldn't be price sensitive as she only said they'd received "comments " and we're waiting for the "file".
    I'm assuming you'd need a solid legal document to present an ASX announcement, not just comments.
    That's my take on it anyway.
    this could have been the largest tree shake for the last six months yet!
    And I agree with others sentiments here- it would have been nice to have the share price maintained as high as possible for the next leg up!
    Really hope management learn to give more accurate indications of intent/action looking forward.
    Once this is out the way, the company won't be relying on other departments so much for permission to progress.
    IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $45.00K 2.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1561158 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.