WWI 6.25% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

THE 4 MILLION OUNCE BET, page-4209

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    Again, you speak sense Feral! My suggestion of 20c as a TO was in reply to this ludicrous chatter about 15c & 20c as a TO price. Imo, total nonsense! Again I'll say, we were 15c the other day due to 'expectation' only of the EA appeals dismissal & sp dropped once the dismissal was put to rest & buried! Crazy! I wasn't even entertaining a bidding war as this subject would probably go over the heads of many & especially those not serious of the potential here starring them in the face. Anything under 20c @ present, taking into account the milestone NR's about to be released to market. This figure is cheap! Absolutely no doubt afaik! 30c would be a better 'FA' guided guess of a TO figure of the greater deposit. Even simply judging by MC alone! The 50c you suggest in your post quoted. I can see that. Unsure where judd85 is going with his suggestion he'd be happy with 15%-30% up with a TO bid from even here where we sit? Crazy!!! MC is $126M! Peanuts for the metrics of such a deposit we have! Just because the sp languishes now @ 9c. That is purely due to the metrics yet to come that we await news on! A predator knows what this thing is worth already! Let's face it! 20c-30c? Easily! After an output increase to say 100K? 35-40c? Easy! With the BFS that will basically actuate a Finance Mandate? I see 50c easily!

Again, what you attest to is both plausible & unsure how any holder would not get it? More understanding of how these things play out needed I guess...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $31.62K 1.976M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1654170 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2536158 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.