WWI 5.88% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

THE 4 MILLION OUNCE BET, page-4264

1. 10,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1437
    They do if they are confident with where the company is @ any given time. It's actually a good indication of course & they only have windows of opportunity to sell or convert oppies. Capitol expenditure is also one to watch but you only get the main pieces of info with Quarterly release. Reality is they get in largely when the company is much cheaper than by the time they roll out individual campaigns. Soils. Drilling etc. Instos get in for the CR's while Retail buy all the way up lol.

What you want to see is Directors buying around the time they are progressing their projects such as assay releases & Resource updates. Never want to see them selling @ any 'high' points! Ie: Sp raises sharply over weeks due to outrageous sp rise into consistent assay results & you find they have been selling into it, even if it appears @ a lower sp. This does happen! I saw it in an emerging Tier 1 play here in Aus back late last year & Directors sold around the then, recent CR level. Sp dropped down 100% from high within weeks! I was caught in it so, know it first hand.

I don't see Directors buying much when they have Oppies for free that all they have to do is pay f all to have them converted when chance arises. I personally don't trust nearly all Junior Directors/BoDs... There is always something happening behind the scenes that is less than savoury! They are interested in pleasing the Instos, nevewr giving a toss for us Retail...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $11.71K 733.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1425524 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 50148 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.